By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. You can find out more and set your own preferences here.
Finance is subject to status, conditions apply. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
• Finance is subject to status and available only to persons aged 18 or over
• Minimum purchase level is £1000 on all eligible products
• A non-refundable deposit of a minimum of 20% (of total Sale including VAT) will be required
• Minimum duration of finance agreement is 6 months
• Clearance, ex-display and discounted sale products are excluded from finance
• Full written details are available on request
• have two forms of appropriate identification
• be in permanent paid employment or retired and receiving a pension, or be a houseperson with a partner in permanent paid employment or be self employed
• be a resident in the UK (or a British Crown Dependency if approved by Hitachi Capital) for a minimum of 12 months
• be able to provide acceptable proof of address (except where the goods and/or services are to be delivered to their residential address) and proof of signature
• be able to pay the interest free loan in regular instalments by Direct Debit
• be purchasing the goods and/or services for personal use and not for business use
Permanent paid employment is classed as an occupation where the Customer is working more than 16 hours per week; this also includes someone who is in receipt of a permanent pension or personal benefit, e.g. an invalidity or incapacity benefit.
The following applicants would not be eligible for Hitachi Capital finance:
• Unemployed people
• Temporary / Agency workers
• Childminders working from home, unless they have a registered child minding business
• Foster carers (with no other paid employment) are not acceptable unless partner/spouse is in permanent employment (16 hours per week minimum)
• Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors) even if working 16 hours or more per week
• Supply teachers (unless the applicants fixed term contract expires after the end of the term of the agreement)
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Bathroom Showroom team in Lewes on 01273 479956.