PolyureCoat roofing demonstration event set for Thanet
On Thursday 7th September, we will be holding a PolyureCoat demonstration event at our Thanet branch. Having recently started stocking the liquid waterproof membrane in our Thanet branch, we have had a lot of interest in the roofing product so we have organised this trade event to answer frequently asked questions our customers have been asking.
Polyurecoat is a two part component liquid waterproof membrane, formulated from a unique blend of moisture triggered polyurethane resin to produce a fast curing, seamless, tough and elastic waterproofing system. Highly durable and puncture resistant, PolyureCoat is ideal for both new construction and refurbishment projects.
What are the main benefits offered by PolyureCoat?
• Easy and quick application
• Quick single layer application in most cases
• Fast curing time of 30 minutes
• Seamless membrane with over 600% elongation
• Low temperature installation of -5°C if accelerant is used
• 12 months shelf life, 6 months longer than other similar products on the market
• Apply with a roller, brush or spray
Join us between 8am and 1pm on Thursday 7th September in our Thanet branch to find out more about PolyureCoat and the benefits it offers.