Thanet branch launches futuristic home competition
Our Thanet branch is inviting local school children to enter their Design a Futuristic Green Home competition for the chance to win £150 for their school.
The competition is to celebrate the launch of the branch's new Sustainable Building Solutions display area, which gives an overview of the eco-friendly products that are available from Chandlers.
Children are being asked to get creative and show us what eco-friendly ideas they have for their future homes. Designs can be submitted in whatever way children would like, whether they are made into models, computer generated, painted or drawn - but the more creative the better. We would also like the designs to be annotated explaining how the homes are environmentally friendly.
John Rose, Branch Manager at Chandlers Thanet, commented, "More and more eco-friendly and sustainable building products are coming on to the market and at Chandlers we are pleased to work with our customers to help them achieve their green ambitions. As these products are seen as the future of the industry and are being more widely used, we're very keen to see what ideas the future generation has for their homes and we look forward to seeing the designs from local children."
To enter the competition, designs and models need to be sent to Chandlers Futuristic Home competition, c/o PMW Communications, Stane Court, Stane Street, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9HP. The closing date for entries is Friday 22nd May.
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is Friday 22nd May 2015.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The winning school agrees to names and photographs being used for publicity purposes.
- No responsibility will taken for lost or damaged entries.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The winning school will be notified within two weeks of the closing date. If the winning school has not replied within two weeks (excluding school holidays), a winner will be chosen from the reserve list.
- The school and name of the student must be clearly written on the back of each entry.
- The judges decision is final.